KPMG webinar “Prevention of corruption as part of good corporate governance”
KPMG invites you to webinar “Prevention of corruption as part of good corporate governance” on December 9.
The purpose of the webinar is to examine trends in Latvia and the world in the field of corruption risk management, as well as to share experience and advice on the implementation of effective anti-bribery and anti-corruption mechanisms in companies.
- 15:00 Opening of the webinar.
Laima Letiņa, advisor of the Financial Industry Association.
- 15:10 Prevention of corruption as part of ESG
Edvards Grasis, Director, Risk Consulting Department, KPMG in Latvia
Jeļena Zvaigzne, Project Manager, Risk Consulting Department, KPMG in Latvia
- 15:35 Corruption and funds obtained as a result. Reporting, Significance and Red Flags
Matīss Kļaviņš, Deputy Head of the Strategic Analysis Department of the Financial Intelligence Service
- 16:00 Basic elements of corruption prevention within the framework of good corporate governance.
Andris Rozentāls, Head of the Standards and Supervision Department of Swedbank
- 16:25 The company’s story about the implementation of anti-corruption measures.
Venue: MS Teams platform, online
Event time: December 9, at 15.00 – 17.00
Participation in the webinar: for free
Language of the webinar: Latvian